2CAudio, a sister company of Galbanum, announces the immediate availability of Aether 1.0. Aether is an ultimate fidelity Auto Randomizing Algorithmic Reverb Software plugin available in Windows VST, OSX VST, and OSX Audio Unit formats.
Aether specs & features
- Extreme precision floating-point engine which rivals the best hardware reverb units available
- Impeccable specifications in Space, Time, and Frequency response
- Unique pervasive Auto-Randomizing scheme throughout the entire algorithm which keeps mixes sounding alive
- Non-Exponential Decay curves for incredibly lush sound
- Discrete Early Reflection and Late Reflection Engines
- 33 Space Type Models
- Over 250 professionally designed factory presets ranging from sublime acoustic emulations to extreme sound-design ambiences
- Reverb Decay Time range from 0.10sec to 120sec plus an Infinite Decay Mode
- Frequency Dependant Decay Time Scaling
- True Stereo and Hybrid Stereo modes
- Coded in assembly and optimized with SSE for extreme efficiency
- Only 4 sample latency! Suitable for use in tracking and performance!
- Supported Sample Rates of up to 192K
- Intuitive futuristic GUI designed for maximum control and ease of use
Aether is available imediately for direct download. The MSRP of Aether is $349.95. Introductory pricing of $249.95 is available through April 01, 2009. Orders are handled via the Galbanum store during this period.