iZ Technology has announced a new 24-bit, 24-track, 96k "dual wire" ADAT digital I/O interface card for RADAR 24 and RADAR 48. The card is available now.
- 24-track, 24-bit digital output through three ADAT light-pipe outputs.
- 24-track, 24-bit digital input through three ADAT light-pipe inputs.
- 48 KHz "single wire" or 96 KHz "dual-wire" mode.
- Automatically detects the presence of ADAT light-pipe inputs and syncs to an active input.
- Convenient status LEDs on the back panel indicate valid ADAT light-pipe inputs and the current selected sync source.
- Powerful ADAT input and output calibration override for user-controlled sync selection, light- pipe data widths, and light-pipe input sampling points for improving performance in noisy clock environments.
- On-board field-upgradeable chip for future firmware upgrades in RADAR24 and RADAR48.