112dB announces that Redline Reverb, a high-end reverb plugin, is now available in native RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows and Mac OS X at the introductory price of €99/$99. Redline Reverb is a musical reverb based on a completely new and original concept that excels in both warmth and transparency at extremely low CPU usage. Unlike conventional algorithmic reverbs Redline Reverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Its comprehensive parameters set allows lush smooth vocal reverbs, convincing room simulations, almost infinite reverb tails, synth pad and delay effects, and everything inbetween. Redline Reverb is available immediately in RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up. The introductory price of €99 (Europe) / $99 (worldwide) is valid through June 15, after which the regular price becomes €149/$149. An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available. Features
- Separately adjustable early and late reverb with true stereo operation and dedicated mix control.
- RT60 from 10 msec to 100 seconds, early reverb size from 0.33¿¿¿83.3 m, late reverb size from 2.6¿¿¿666 m.
- Dedicated modulation, separate hi/lo decay damping, and shelf equalization controls.
- 112 Factory presets with 8 favorites slots.
- Extremely low CPU usage (150+ simultaneous instances on an Intel Core2 Duo processor).
- Support for samplerates up to 384 kHz.
- Flexible MIDI learn system.
Redline Reverb is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store at http://112dB.com/store
for €99/$99 (€149/$149 after June 15).