Vintage `76 Ovation Legend 1617 Near Mint Cond. w/ohsc

dcmann

• Members

Vintage 1976 Ovation Legend For Sale: The Famous 1617 model! smile.gif

To make it easy, This Vintage Ovation Legend is in amazing condition from head to toe. No dents, scratches on face, back, neck, fret board, peghead.

The electronics are very smooth and quiet as is the input jack. All parts on the guitar are original. Tuners are smooth and precise and keep the guitar in tune extremely well.
The intonation is perfect, I am a loon when it comes to that, lol...

The top has no warps or finish cracks what so ever. Bridge is firm to the top, no spaces, no pulling. Action is perfect with no buzzing. Frets appear to be in very good condition. For the time being, the volume knob is missing but is supposed to come in the mail via Ovation`s John Budny, Customer Service.

Neck binding is in perfect condition. Fret board and pearl inlay`s in great condition.

OHSC is in great condition with no scratches, dents or holes. all latches have been lubed as well as hinges. No tears or any major wear on the inside except for the storage compartment door is torn away but still connected, I have seen this on most vintage ovation cases. Any questions? Call Me @ 516-221-7966

The guitar plays and sounds fantastic! No trades Please.

$675.00 shipped!
Postal money order only please.
Thank you, Dan

Archived