Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovered another advantage Lee Oskar has over Special 20s

When I played my special 20 harps I sometimes snag my stubble on the harp creating a unpleasant playing experience.  I notice this does not happen with Lee Oskar harps no matter how long I go between shaves. 

Bob.
    Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

That's strange. I've got 5 Special 20s, one Big River, one Hohner Lancer and one Marine Band harp.

I'm always snagging my stubble on the Big River, the Lancer and Marine Band harps. NEVER on the Special 20s. In fact, in addition to having plastic combs, the "no snag" feature of the Special 20s is one of the reasons I bought them. No brass reed plate hanging out there to snag the stubble on.

Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

• acousticdepot
      acousticdepot commented
      Editing a comment

Have you tried a Lee Oskar?  If so what was your impression ... stuble-wise?

Working...
X