No announcement yet.

Stepping Out

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepping Out

As some of you know, I've been holed up in my cave since July, trying to regain some guitar skills. Pretty much me and a couple of occasional crickets. Not even the wife was welcome while I practiced !

Well, I recently had an invite to get together with a serious singer/songwriter, guitar and fiddle player, for a half day jam in his recording studio. Big gulp ! Some butterflies. But the get together went off on schedule, and now I'm really jazzed !!

I didn't make a fool of myself as I feared, and had a really great time. We found enough common ground to make some good music, get to know each other a bit, and I even managed to pull a couple of rabbits out of my hat, at the appropriate moments, to suggest I could get more interesting as I continue to improve.

Oh, and I got my hands on some really incredible guitars. I'm pretty sure that many fine guitars and fiddle's, being owned by one man, is illegal in most States !!!

This wasn't part of my original plan, but I'm feeling mighty good tonight. Now, back to my cave

lets see, if you are jamming at a recording studio then there are some clips.   We want to hear them!

Comment

• Opa John
      Opa John commented
      Editing a comment

Pix.jpg

Seriously though..........congratulations Paul. Glad to see you came out of your shell.

Attached Files

Working...
X