X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SET LIST NEEDED!

I'm moonlighting between a full band and a duo guityar act and aneed a current top40 set list include some country. any help appeciated thanx

Maybe not quite country, but Phillip Phillip's home is a great acoustic heavy tune, and the Lumineers are a sort of Folk rock group that are currently popular. The Avett Bros and Mumford And Sons are also folk rock that are up for Grammies. 

I don't listen to country enough to be able to tell you the names of the popular songs though. Sorry :/

Comment

Music died in 2004.
      Current Top 40?
      You could play Maroon 5, Jason Mraz, John Mayer and Red Hot Chili Peppers and tell them that everything else is crap?

If I were to be helpful instead of annoying I would say to try billboard.com -  they have lots of info- they may have a current top 40 chart?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">DR Strings &gt; '97 Mexi Strat: USACG neck &amp; Super Vee Blade Runner &gt; Duncan TB-11 Custom Custom, Fender Original '57/'62 &gt; Barber Direct Drive &gt; Soldano Astroverb &gt; WGS RETRO 30 (replaced Vintage 30) in Avatar 2x12. DD-5 Delay, Chorus. Fender Blues Junior III (BillMAudio mods in the mail) </font></div>

Comment

• bjcarl
        bjcarl commented
        Editing a comment

It's a few years late, but Katy Perry still gets a lot of applause:

Not my video, incidentally-I'm not the biggest fan of top 40, but this translates well to acoustic, surprisingly and I think a guy could sing it pretty easily...

Working...
    X