Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mario on the guitar

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mario on the guitar

    This is too cool ...


    http://www.jengajam.com/r/Mario-On-Guitar-Wmv
    MFPOMFS

    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

  • #2
    Bleh. Seen it ages ago, but now only some wmv's play the video and this one is audio only for me :/
    SIG.
    [size=1] (guitpics)
    REAL men use Epiphones ------ Proud member of the MAZI BEE MILITIA, Sweaty Arm Band Division!
    G-Com
    COD2MP on xfire? Me too...

    Comment


    • #3
      blech. and why is the dudette wearing shades? it's not terribly bright in there...
      slight spam:
      8 ohm Vintage 30
      8 ohm Legend V12
      8 ohm Private Jack

      Soldano Amps Forum
      http://soldano.conforums.com

      Jackson / Charvel Guitars Forum
      http://www.jcfonline.com/forums


      Nick Kay Fenders love stomp boxes like fat kids love cake.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, it's like two years ago all over again!

        The blindfolded pianist is way better, more impressive... and made fewer mistakes!
        the city- it calls to me
        decadent scenes from my memory

        "Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine







        Originally Posted by Tweedledee


        Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.









        Originally Posted by batotman


        There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).









        Originally Posted by adlo76


        Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

        Comment


        • #5
          Link for people who haven't seen this one either
          the city- it calls to me
          decadent scenes from my memory

          "Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine







          Originally Posted by Tweedledee


          Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.









          Originally Posted by batotman


          There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).









          Originally Posted by adlo76


          Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BluePowder7
            blech. and why is the dudette wearing shades? it's not terribly bright in there...


            He is probably stoned. He would have to be stoned to do this anyway
            MFPOMFS

            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by keNz
              Wow, it's like two years ago all over again!

              The blindfolded pianist is way better, more impressive... and made fewer mistakes!


              Over 10 years ago I saw a local guy play the super mario themes in person and he wasn't blindfolded. He is blind

              Comment


              • #8
                this is just wrong...

                ...someone needs to ease up on the gelatin, vaseline or fingers on the lens for sure.

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow that was much more impressive when i saw it 3 years ago

                  now it just seems like, i dunno, normal haha

                  i dont see how that is hard to play
                  ibanez, hamer and esp guitars

                  Loyal ADA user



                  www.myspace.com/carpemortem

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ghastlyone


                    Over 10 years ago I saw a local guy play the super mario themes in person and he wasn't blindfolded. He is blind

                    Not to be too insensitive or anything, but can a blind person really appreciate Super Mario in all it's glory?
                    the city- it calls to me
                    decadent scenes from my memory

                    "Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine







                    Originally Posted by Tweedledee


                    Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.









                    Originally Posted by batotman


                    There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).









                    Originally Posted by adlo76


                    Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I guess that is how he put his greasy hands all over the lens. Sheeeit. He couldn't see through it so no matter!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sex Machine
                        wow that was much more impressive when i saw it 3 years ago

                        now it just seems like, i dunno, normal haha

                        i dont see how that is hard to play


                        Yea. I was really impressed when I first saw it. I am now noticing he made a ton of mistakes.

                        And is that not the most GODAWFUL tone ever?
                        Sexuality has a direction and a magnitude. My direction is "straight" and my magnitude is zero.
                        Terry D.









                        Originally Posted by Mr.Strat


                        screams are gayer than a gay 69. if you are gonna sing, please do it right!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Greg_In_Michigan


                          Yea. I was really impressed when I first saw it. I am now noticing he made a ton of mistakes.

                          And is that not the most GODAWFUL tone ever?

                          He had to use that tone to make the "coin" and "mushroom" noises.

                          I agree that the blindfolded pianist was better.
                          Member of the MAZI BEE MILITIA






                          Originally posted by khopirron
                          I'm 25 and i buy 15$ band t-shirts, i'm not 70 and wearing top hats.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by keNz
                            Link for people who haven't seen this one either


                            Dont forget the keyboard drummer dude. That one is just about as cool.

                            "bass drum on first and turd beat"...... "dis is rock-n-roll"
                            Got any of dem french fried purtaters?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BowerR64


                              Dont forget the keyboard drummer dude. That one is just about as cool.

                              "bass drum on first and turd beat"...... "dis is rock-n-roll"
                              Hehe, that was great.
                              the city- it calls to me
                              decadent scenes from my memory

                              "Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine







                              Originally Posted by Tweedledee


                              Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.









                              Originally Posted by batotman


                              There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).









                              Originally Posted by adlo76


                              Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X