X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAMILY PICTURE

Here is a shot of the guitar family as it is right now. Always changing.....I just brought the 61 ES 125T home today. Also has a vintage Harmony Patrician and the 2 Custom Chandler Strats from my 80's Hair Metal days. I will never part with them.....Everything else is up for grabs possibly. Not pictured is my Washburn Paul Stanley model, which looks cool but does not play to well but it was a gift from my wife when we first got married.
    1961 Gibson ES125TIbanez Art-Core AF75Custom Chandler StratCustom Chandler Strat #2Epiphone Les Paul Custom196? Decca (My first guitar)1959 Harmony PatricianJackson FrankensteinCigar Box Gutars

Tough question, but any favorite/s?
    My weapons of choice:

-Eastwood Joey Leone Signature RBC
    -Washburn AG20CE Acoustic-Electric
    -Line 6 Flextone III Plus

Those that inspired me and continue to motivate me to play everyday:

Jeff Healey, Shinedown, Steve Vai, Doug Aldrich, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, Zakk Wylde

Comment

Depends on my mood.....If I am going to jam some hard rock, the pink strat is the s**t, Sitting around and strumming and figuring out Setzer licks I play the Ibanez Artcore that I picked up for $150 off Craigslist. I found the Harmony Les Paul on the couch yesterday and that guy had the ES 125 tat I just brought home. So for tonight, the ES will be my fave !
      1961 Gibson ES125TIbanez Art-Core AF75Custom Chandler StratCustom Chandler Strat #2Epiphone Les Paul Custom196? Decca (My first guitar)1959 Harmony PatricianJackson FrankensteinCigar Box Gutars

Comment

cool family~ thank you for sharing! i love that ES-125T. very nice.
        INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Great looking group!
          2011 Gibson SG White
          2006 Fender 60th Anniv American Std Stratocaster
          2004 Fender Highway One Stratocaster
          2001 Fender Stratocaster American (For Sale)
          1994 Fender Stratocaster (squier series)
          1989 Fender Telecaster Plus Deluxe
          1979 Fender Stratocaster

Comment

never thought to put my dissassemble project in my family pic. Nice idea - lets the imagination flow
            good round trip around the bases there

Comment

Working...
            X