X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specify which RG that I have

Hey guys. On the back of my Ibanez necks headstock it says: RG 320 DX. Then this number: C 00080896 Made In Korea. Just trying to find out the exact info on this guitar. It is an RG like all the others. 24 fret bound rosewood fretboard maple neck with sharktooth inlays. I bought it used several years ago. Had stock humbuckers and a low quality licensed Floyd Rose. Its dark bluish purple in color. And the headstock front is black with the words Ibanez RG Series written in siverish grey color. 

It's an RG 320DX.
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

• Branden
      Branden commented
      Editing a comment

Lol I guess that sounded dumb. What I mean is, does someone have the exact specs and value of this particular guitar. I have seen alot of different RG 320 DXs.

Lol
    And there you have it.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• xrleroyx
      xrleroyx commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm REALLY smart.

Working...
X