Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike - guy I tried to build a guitar for

Send me your address please. I haven't heard from you in months, you sent me money to ship it out and I don't have your details. It's been boxed up and ready to go man. Don't remember your username or e-mail either. I don't want to **************** you over on this, you've been really generous (kudos to him actually, dude is a TOTALLY legit guy).

dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

:robothappy:

Video evidence of Yesticles playing live at Random (expletive deleted) Hole, Warren, MI on 11/2/2012.Free "music!"

Comment

• eeddings
      eeddings commented
      Editing a comment
      What the heck?

dude it was me! send it on over to :

haha just kidding but my name is mike

Comment

• xrleroyx
      xrleroyx commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't remember his username, it's mike(some numbers)

He paid me well, gave me gifts, and eventually wanted to build it himself. The body he gave me had way too shallow of a neck pocket for me to do anything with really. It's been sitting in my basement for some time now. I want him to have it back...

I want him to have his guitar back. The body is kind of ****************, but he bought some nice USA strat pups for it, and there's a Carvin neck that feels OUTSTANDING. I offered to put it together for free, but he tipped me a little bit with random parts and such. Cool guy, I hope he reads this.

• mike003
      mike003 commented
      Editing a comment

PM on the way. Thanks, Rob.

Working...
X