Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NAD! My first Vox!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD! My first Vox!

This just arrived today...

2013-02-17 14.16.10.jpg

2013-02-17 14.16.53.jpg

2013-02-17 14.16.39.jpg

I had been trying to unload my Godin Shifter 4 bass for the past few months. It is a marvelous bass but I just wasn't giving it the playing time it deserved. Plus I really really needed to lighten my gig setup. I ended up trading straight up for the amp even though I feel I could of got at least $100 on top of it all. He was nice enough to drive the hour distance between us. With the crazy winter weather we have been having it was a big relief not having to drive. I aquired the Godin in a previous trade for a Peavey Delta Blues, which was way too much amp for me. I only had a little over $400 initially invested so I feel I still got a decent deal in the end. Now time to play

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Nice amp! Ive always wanted one of those. What version is that? I know the newr AC15s come with a Greenback. But yeah $400 for a used AC15 is a pretty good deal. HNAD:robotlol:

Comment

• billythegoat
      billythegoat commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks!

Ahh right forgot to put that in! Its the AC15CC, I think it is the early version of the newer AC15s.

Working...
X