X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fretsling

Hello folks,
    Perhaps some of you "old-timer" players can help me. I was showing the band members some picts of me and my '68 LP custome from years ago and realized just how much I missed the strap i used back then. i have since tried everything to get info on the old Fretsling straps with no luck. I have seen threads at various sites of guys loving the old pieces. They were simple leather straps but cut in a unique contour. I would pay to have someone trace the pattern and send to me to have some made for my heavier guitars.

Just another shot in the dark.

Hello folks,
    Perhaps some of you "old-timer" players can help me. I was showing the band members some picts of me and my '68 LP custome from years ago and realized just how much I missed the strap i used back then. i have since tried everything to get info on the old Fretsling straps with no luck. I have seen threads at various sites of guys loving the old pieces. They were simple leather straps but cut in a unique contour. I would pay to have someone trace the pattern and send to me to have some made for my heavier guitars.

Just another shot in the dark.

Damn I loved my Fretsling. You could probably show a leather "tailor" the pic and the could make one.
    73 Tele Deluxe
    Customized 70's Telecaster.
    LP Special Faded D/C
    Ibanez PF-18S Acoustic
    Blues Jr.
    Analogman Small Comprossor
    HBE Dos Mos
    HBE Power Screamer
    Outlaw Supply Custom Steamin'Demon
    Analogman Clone Chorus
    Analogman AR20DL

Comment

I know this posting is years old,,,but I have one still after all these years,,still use it still love it

Comment

Working...
      X