Best Buy Musical Instruments Clearance

SilverSurferJS20

• Members

Looks like BB is throwing in the towel. Prices are decent but not give away.

It's a testament to how slow it is in this forum that I just found out about the clearance from the Talkbass forum. I believe sale started on Wed.

Most anything USA made is gone. Half to 2/3 of the wall was gone. Only Epis, Schecter, squiers were left.

Not everything on clearance. The Roland Micro Cube Bass was not on sale. How stupid is that? They should get rid of everything. Some cords, cables, effects boxes also on clearance.

• Members

SilverSurferJS20 wrote:

Not everything on clearance. The Roland Micro Cube Bass was not on sale. How stupid is that? They should get rid of everything.

If they knew anything about pricing instruments to sell they wouldn

• Members

chipwich wrote:

Sorry. This has been talked about ad nasium in this forum since early December in the monthly deals and other threads..

I remember reading that thread and went to BB to ask when the clearance would begin and they said "we are still in the Musical Instrument business"

But there was inside info from a forum member who knew a guy at BB in Minn HQ.

I only started this thread because the actual clearance has started in many BBs especially in California. The thread on Talkbass forum began on April 10 so I've missed out on 4 days of inventory. Oh well, saves me money.

Northridge was really picked clean.

Archived