Hi, I see a book from the UK on Ebay that covers 3 different technques , how much important coverage is needed off this list to play rock / classic rock / blues ? I'm just trying to further myself . I'm in the USA , this book is from the U.K. but the Hal Leonard CAGED book , doesn't seen to have nothing to much more than the CAGED system .. Is any of this other stuff , a do without situation ? I mean I'm into the scales , know the blues , penta's . ect . modes . but whats this Three-Note Per String System Major Scale Modes (6th String Root) ???? Three-Note Per String System Major Scale Modes (5th String Root) ??????
The Hal Leonard book seems like it covers whats needed ,, but this book has some extras ,, I've got a scale, Modes , ect .. book .. but is there anything needed thats in this book from the U. K.
Sorry if my questions all jumbled , I think you get what I'm trying to get at here ? Its just AT&T, or some sht is cutting off my PC ever 10 minutes or so ..uhggg... thanks for any help ect .. Kevin
This book ?? Or ?/
This book ??? Or do you guys know a better way ?????
- CAGED System (Five Position System)
- CAGED System (Major Scale Key of D)
- Circle of Fifths/Fourths
- Finger Stretch System (Twelve Keys In One Position)
- Finger Stretch System Patterns Major Scale (2nd Position)
- Three-Note Per String System (Seven Pattern System)
- Three-Note Per String System (Key of C)
- Three-Note Per String System (Key of F)
- The Major Scale Modes
- Three-Note Per String System Major Scale Modes (6th String Root)
- F Ionian
- G Dorian
- A Phrygian