another echo pro price hike!

VicShat

• Members

I still can't believe I didn't buy the whole suite of them back when they were $250 (or was it $299?). And curse Line6 for not allowing the PODxt to sync to another MIDI device's clock. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by tropics

damnit when were these discontinued? i was planning on picking one of these up with the filter rack

How much are you looking to spend on the Filter Pro?

I mostly use my Filter Pro for the seek/ooh wah models...I figure I'd be better off with something a little more portable that I could put in my various effects loops (Enveloope and effects loop on my BYOC delay).

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

How much are you looking to spend on the Filter Pro?

I mostly use my Filter Pro for the seek/ooh wah models...I figure I'd be better off with something a little more portable that I could put in my various effects loops (Enveloope and effects loop on my BYOC delay).

You still chewing on that offer I emailed you about this weekend? :D

• Members
Originally posted by hbar

You still chewing on that offer I emailed you about this weekend?
:D

Yeah...

It's a tough call...

I mean, I'm not sure what else I'd use. The closest Hammond I can find is a D, and that just seems really big...

• Members

Originally posted by MrSage

Yeah...

It's a tough call...

I mean, I'm not sure what else I'd use. The closest Hammond I can find is a D, and that just seems really big...

True, but if we don't work it out, we'll BOTH have mismatched cases. I'll give you another $10 on top of what you paid.

(sorry)

• Members

well i was planning on getting them at GC cause of the discount i get but ill just buy more floor units i guess

were these discontinued in favor of that huge pod rack? cause i dont need all that {censored}

• Members
Originally posted by VicShat

i still have it, but i have been waiting to see how high the price goes before i list it on ebay. i think the iron is hot enough to strike now.
:)

You sure you don't want to sell it to me at a reasonable price? I'll give you 300.

• Members

well i was planning on getting them at GC cause of the discount i get but ill just buy more floor units i guess

were these discontinued in favor of that huge pod rack? cause i dont need all that {censored}

If by "huge pod rack" you mean the PODxt Pro, then the answer is no. All the models are not there even with the model pack downloads, and more importantly, the PODxt can not sync to another MIDI device's clock, which is my main motivation for wanting the echo pro, filter pro, and mod pro.

But if you meant something else, then I don't know what the F your're talking about.

• Members

yeah i meant the pod xt pro. i was looking on their site for the filter pro and echo pro and when they were gone i saw all the hype around that pod with all its features. but it looked totally unappealing to me

• Members

yeah i meant the pod xt pro. i was looking on their site for the filter pro and echo pro and when they were gone i saw all the hype around that pod with all its features. but it looked totally unappealing to me

Well that's sad for you.

:p

Archived