Lovepedal Provalve 2

bluesguitar65

• Members

No offense.You just been pimpin alot of "Love" lately.

Can't blame ya.Sean makes my favorite dirt pedals.I have 8 and have had may others.

Your demos sound great BTW

Thanks! No offense taken. I've pretty impressed with lovepedals lately. Infact, I got an Eternity Burst on order right now, got it for $100 directly from lovepedal.

• Members

the only lovepedal that i really want
:(
but i guess its nothing really special and i can cover this sound easy with my stuff...

I guess, I didn't really present it on this video, but the provalve 2 is great pedal. There are videos in youtube that probably demo it better than I did.

• Members

Yea? you just gave me an idea to compare the superlead and the provalve2.........yes its me and thanks!
:p

Awesome man! Great playing too. I liked the Superlead, but it was a little heavy for me. Switched out to the Kalamazoo and haven't really looked back. I know Sean catches alot of flack on certain boards, but I think his stuff is quality and sounds great. So many subtle flavors.

Let us know how the SL and PV2 stack up! :thu:

• Members

ah ok - i didnt like the Univibe... how is the Pro Valve 2 compared to the Super Lead in your opinion?

The superlead has more a mid hump kinda tone to it, like a modded TS9. The provalve 2 reminds me of a modded Marshall JCM 800 kinda tone. I like the dual gain control. On the video, I was playing through a Fender Pro Jr. The provalve2 gave it that crunch and singing bite, made sound mean IMO.

• Members

Awesome man! Great playing too. I liked the Superlead, but it was a little heavy for me. Switched out to the Kalamazoo and haven't really looked back. I know Sean catches alot of flack on certain boards, but I think his stuff is quality and sounds great. So many subtle flavors.

Let us know how the SL and PV2 stack up!
:thu:

I'll post the video when I finish. Thanks!

• Members

I guess, I didn't really present it on this video, but the provalve 2 is great pedal. There are videos in youtube that probably demo it better than I did.

yeah represent... but me and the most pps here know what this pedal is and can do. means nobody here needs taklin in demos... ok it is a distortin pedal and maybe A/B demos would help... but thats not your job and i think you do it right. Now i have way more an idea what a pro valve 2 can do :thu:

and your sound is great for a garage jam compressed into a youtube stream - i dig it... great tones and also nice playn man :thu:

• Members

yeah represent... but me and the most pps here know what this pedal is and can do. means nobody here needs taklin in demos... ok it is a distortin pedal and maybe A/B demos would help... but thats not your job and i think you do it right. Now i have way more an idea what a pro valve 2 can do

and your sound is great for a garage jam compressed into a youtube stream - i dig it... great tones and also nice playn man

Thanks man:thu::thu:

• Members

Nice demo, and I like your playing.

I like lovepedals, but when I A/B'd the provalve 2 with the Fulltone PlimSoul, I walked away with the PlimSoul. Something about the Provalve didnt click with me.

I still love my Karl Fuzz though :)

• Members

Nice demo, and I like your playing.

I like lovepedals, but when I A/B'd the provalve 2 with the Fulltone PlimSoul, I walked away with the PlimSoul. Something about the Provalve didnt click with me.

I still love my Karl Fuzz though
:)

Thanks! Hmmmm.....I'll have to checkout that plimsoul pedal.

Archived