Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar shop recommendation for Amsterdam/Rotterdam

Any Netherlanders that can make a recommendation on a guitar shop in the Amsterdam (near airport) or Rotterdam area?

thanks
    Gibson LP Standard, Flying V, Goth II SG w/ EMG 81/85, SG Special, SG Classic w/P-90s, SG Voodoo, SG Special Platinum w/ Lace Arena Pup Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ SD JB/Jazz, SG in walnut w/ Alumitones,
    Peavey Bravo Head, XXX
    Carvin MTS-3200, V3, V3M
    RedStar Audio Blackjack 2x12 cabs
    Mesa & Madison cabs

I've been to Amsterdam many times and never yet felt the need to look for guitar shops, there's too much other stuff to be doing!
    pedal clips

Comment

I have enough time to visit shops and more. Any suggestions on music shops?
      Gibson LP Standard, Flying V, Goth II SG w/ EMG 81/85, SG Special, SG Classic w/P-90s, SG Voodoo, SG Special Platinum w/ Lace Arena Pup Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ SD JB/Jazz, SG in walnut w/ Alumitones,
      Peavey Bravo Head, XXX
      Carvin MTS-3200, V3, V3M
      RedStar Audio Blackjack 2x12 cabs
      Mesa & Madison cabs

Comment

Here you go

Rotterdam:
        http://www.feedback.nl/

The Hague:
        http://www.maxguitarstore.com/

Comment

I've been to Amsterdam many times and never yet felt the need to look for guitar shops, there's too much other stuff to be doing!

+1

The shops aren't really good here in Amsterdam. Dirk Witte has some nice stuff, it's located near het Muntplein. Dijkman is located in de Rozengracht. Those are the ones in the centrum of Amsterdam that i know of. If you really want to shop, Feedback in Rotterdam is one of the biggest music stores in The Netherlands..
          FS/FT
          Lovepedal MagicBoy Vibe
          MoogerFooger EP2 Expression Pedal.
          PM me with offers. I'm looking to trade towards good humbuckers or a strat pup set.

Comment

• GSanna
            GSanna commented
            Editing a comment

Haha... Indeed more than enough to do in Amsterdam besides staring at guitars. Anyway I visited www.dirkwitte.nl and it is really a very cool store!

Cheers

Working...
        X