No announcement yet.

Which Power Supply?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Power Supply?

I've reached the capacity of my Dunlop Power Brick so I'm looking to upgrade.  I'm going to need a power supply capable of powering 10-12 pedals including 9v, 18v, and weird inputs like EHX and a Rat.  Is there 1 power supply that can handle all of these or should I look for 2 supplies? 

Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Voodoo lab Mondo or Ciokolate. 

Both expensive but will do what you ask easily.

Then there's the CAE 403 which is slightly cheaper which would get you there.

Or a voodoo lab PP2+ - voltage doubler cable for 2 ouputs to give you 18v, and a couple of daisy chains off a couple of other outputs  for a few of your analog pedals.(remember to add the current draws off each pedal on the chain not to exceed each outputs capabilty.

Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Wow, those are expensive. Maybe I'll get a PP2 and use my power brick for the others.

Hmm any other ideas?
      Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

• killthehippies45
        killthehippies45 commented
        Editing a comment

pedalshark.com

i think is the Cioks DC-10, i'm using one for pretty much the same things you are.

email the guy, Brian, i think, he was super helpful when i had lots of questions.

Working...
    X