Finally -- Complete Amp Satisfaction!

Cibyl

• Members

After owning many, many different amps over the last 3+ years, I can say with complete confidence that I'm 100% satisfied with the three that I have now. And while I can see myself possibly getting something else down the line in addition to these,..honestly, I can't see myself trading or selling any of what I have currently,...I'm so done with all that {censored}. It's a great feeling :D

Emplex_Tverb.jpg

RV50_2x12cab.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by LarryJ48

Oooh Emplexador! That's one of those amps that I've always wanted to try but have yet to have a chance. I've heard nothing but good things and some good clips of those!

It's an awesome amp. I made a clean, inbetween and dirt clip the other day. I used mostly a Tele and at the very end one of my Guild S-100's:

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000103490_000030539.mp3

• Members

Originally posted by Cibyl

After owning many, many different amps over the last 3+ years, I can say with complete confidence that I'm 100% satisfied with the three that I have now.

LOL!!! Good luck man, and run away from the HCAF as fast as you can...

• Members
Originally posted by Diezel

LOL!!! Good luck man, and run away from the HCAF as fast as you can...

I've been through the HCAF G.A.S. ringer already bro,...owned many an amp. It took me a while but I finally figured out what I like, and what meets my needs.

I think maybe you should probably heed you're own warning,....new fish. :p

• Members
Originally posted by Cibyl

I've been through the HCAF G.A.S. ringer already bro,...owned many an amp. It took me a while but I finally figured out what I like, and what meets my needs.

I think maybe you should probably heed you're own warning,....new fish.
:p

Sometimes it takes a while doesn't it? I know what you're saying. I have a couple it took me a while find that I can't imagine ever parting with either. Happy for you that you have what you want.:D

• Members

Originally posted by yngzaklynch

Brother Bill I think I'll feel that way if in addition to my Mk IV I can get another Marshall, Uberschall and a SD80. Then maybe I'll be happy.

Brother Jim. I know what you mean,...having more than one flavor is definitely nice. I hope you can get yourself either the Budda or another Marshall sometime soon,...you seem to really love those amps.

• Members

Originally posted by cylon

and all the money you wasted in the last 3 years on this

You're right,...I did waste some money in the process. I guess it's a good thing I have a nice steady job that pays well. Thanks for your concern.

• Members

Originally posted by EdgySwingsetAcid

Hows the loop on the emplexador?

The clips I have heard are kinda on the trebly side. Can it get smooth and fat?

Thanks.

No loop.

I did dial the amp in a bit bright when I made the clips,....it can definitely be smoother with a simple eq tweak. I'll make some fatter sounding clips soon.

• Members

Originally posted by j. dangle

heesus man. The guy can spend his $ however he wants.

Good on ya Cibyl!

Thanks man,...but don't mind cylon. He's dealing with some heavy stuff right now,.....like whether or not to bang his girlfriends co-worker or not.

Archived