Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i finally decided

to start trying to build up "shredding" chops again.

such as sweeping, fast precise picking, tapping, etc.

i finally realize that i would be much more free to play just about anything if i had the technique down.

for once i feel driven to actually sit down with the metronome for hours and i am relaxed about it
    1st Member of the International House of Carvin: We hoc other gear for more Carvin!!

Originally Posted by Soulcrusher_X

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a room full of ass-smog from your family.

Gear:
    Epiphone LP w/ EMG 81 & 85
    Fender Highway one Strat HSS
    Carvin DC127FR
    Fender Hot Rod Delux
    Line 6 Ubermetal
    MXR ZW-44
    Ibanez ts808
    Ibanez Weeping Demon

Good for you mang

I've been up to the same thing recently after a while off; I've been working on "Seven" by Symphony X pretty hardcore lately. Goddamn is that song hard
    Good transactions - cobrahead1030, Troublehead (twice), guitarslinger, schofnsteen, Killing Nevada, theAntihero, Adeamus, 69cutty, Antareus, Knucklefux, JMad81, johnpace2, OverDriven, pixelchemist, AfroSamurai

Comment

Good for you mang

I've been up to the same thing recently after a while off; I've been working on "Seven" by Symphony X pretty hardcore lately. Goddamn is that song hard

haha god, romeo is a hell of a player.

i'm the same way though, i played for a while, and then just got burned out about it. now i'm completely addicted to working at it again.

good luck mang.
      1st Member of the International House of Carvin: We hoc other gear for more Carvin!!

Originally Posted by Soulcrusher_X

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a room full of ass-smog from your family.

Gear:
      Epiphone LP w/ EMG 81 & 85
      Fender Highway one Strat HSS
      Carvin DC127FR
      Fender Hot Rod Delux
      Line 6 Ubermetal
      MXR ZW-44
      Ibanez ts808
      Ibanez Weeping Demon

Comment

Working...
      X