Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get to play with a real band!!!!!

I posted this in EG too, perhaps you guys will CSB me but maybe you'll think it's neat-o:

My band gets to open for The Queers!!!!!! This will be the coolest show I've played as of yet. Never gotten to share a bill with anyone that popular. I'm ****************ing EXCITED!!!!!!!

Also, we are playing with that comedian, Doug Stanhope. Not the cream of the comedy crop, but still, pretty neat to me. That's Oct. 7th at Birdy's in Indy. Even still, we are playing with this band called the Cobra Skulls, who I hadn't heard of but I guess they are touring with NOFX next year. That's 1 degree of separation from something else awesome. Exciting times people!!!!

Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

CSB.

Comment

Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Wait, so your band isn't real? How did you get the gig with an imaginary band?
        "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

Wait, so your band isn't real? How did you get the gig with an imaginary band?

I know the imagination song and have a hot air balloon.

Comment

Working...
          X