Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White boys can't dance......

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Is posting stuff from yahoo or utube must be tiresome, perhaps you need a little rest.

and perhaps some original thinking

all in jest, no harm intended, but to be honest I do get a little tired of all the cut and paste stuff.
    Jesus is Lord
    May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
    It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
    the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Comment

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Dancing is for girls and minoritys

Comment

Dancing is for girls and minoritys

Fat girls and gheys

Comment

"Boys" aren't the only ones, you should see what I see at the weddings I play, **************** throws ME off sometimes.
            PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
            Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
            Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
            YouTube
            Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Comment

White people got sick of getting ridiculed for their lack of dancing skills. That's how raves began, because anyone can dance to a four to the floor drum beat.
                Guitars: BC Rich Mockingbird Masterpiece, Ibanez RX20, cheap ass SG knockoff
                Amps: Marshall DSL100
                Cabs: Marshall 1960AV
                Effects: None

Great Deals with: conky, Dewysoss

Offended by anything you have seen me post? I'm sorry to hear that. The "SUCK MY ****" line starts to the left. Have a nice day!

Comment

First time seeing this, huh?
                  Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

"Boys" aren't the only ones, you should see what I see at the weddings I play, **************** throws ME off sometimes.

Bad white boy dancing = sad and a given
                    Bad white girl dancing = atrocious and hilarious
                    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

Working...
                      X