X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo "V-Rock" Video Demo & Review

Good Monday morning guys! Here is a brand new Voodoo V-Rock Video Demo and review! Click on link to watch video & read the review! A big Special thanks to our dealer FX-Pedal.com & Interactive Guitar Magazine.

V-Rock" 16 minute Video Demo & Review -  

V-Rock Written Review -  http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/issue15/page/080

Several musical styles are represented in the video demo and I would very much love your feedback. This same model will be at our Private Showing/Booth this week in AnaheimCA.

Thanks guys, you rock!

Trace

Voodoo Amplification Inc12 Verizon Lane, Lansing New York607-256-0465 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST/NY time)

Hi Trace, thanks for posting the V-Rock.

I wasn't too sure about the first demo, it seemed a little hairy and cutting? to me. But as Stuart progressed, it become clear how truly versatile the amp is. It's got all the sounds for a modern rock, blues and even country player. The harmonics were astounding during his Van Halen segment! And to have Billy's endorsement....very nice!

I've always felt I needed at least 3 channels or some programmable outboard preamp or modeller. This is one of the amps that prove you can cover a lot of ground with one channel! Sweet.

Comment

• Voodoo Amps
      Voodoo Amps commented
      Editing a comment

Hi Trace, thanks for posting the V-Rock. I wasn't too sure about the first demo, it seemed a little hairy and cutting? to me.

Thanks, the amp is much fatter/bolder and girth

I miss my little V-Rock. Congrats on the review Trace!

My various guitar build • repair • maintenance threads

My Custom Guitar page

Some of my motion graphics ****************

My metal band, Sulaco
    Download Sulaco, "Build and Burn" for free or pay in any format you want

My instrumental Prog band, BML

1981 Marshall 2203
    Marshall DSL50

Comment

Working...
    X