Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals that work well with Mini Recto

Any pedals that go particularly well with a mini recto?  I have a Boss SD-1 and a EHX Holy Grail reverb pedal and I am now looking for delay/modulation type pedals.  Chorus, delay and perhaps flanger pedals? 

I am looking for new pedals that are currently on the market and not used discontinued models.  Also, smaller stompbox pedals with a smaller footprint that won't take up too much real estate on my small pedal board.  Digital or analog is fine if the tone is there.  I have a few ideas now, but with so many pedals out there it is hard to choose. 

I play mainly classic rock, 80s & 90s metal, but like to dabble with some blues.  Though, I still want to be able to get a more modern or current tone as well.  I am not a gigging musician so this is for home use only and not a live situation.

Sauntman wrote:

Any pedals that go particularly well with a mini recto?  I have a Boss SD-1 and a EHX Holy Grail reverb pedal and I am now looking for delay/modulation type pedals.  Chorus, delay and perhaps flanger pedals? 

I am looking for new pedals that are currently on the market and not used discontinued models.  Also, smaller stompbox pedals with a smaller footprint that won't take up too much real estate on my small pedal board.  Digital or analog is fine if the tone is there.  I have a few ideas now, but with so many pedals out there it is hard to choose. 

I play mainly classic rock, 80s & 90s metal, but like to dabble with some blues.  Though, I still want to be able to get a more modern or current tone as well.  I am not a gigging musician so this is for home use only and not a live situation.

I use the nano grail reverb so good choice there. As far as footprint, the Visual Sound H2O is big but it does 2 things (chorus/delay) and sounds great through the loop. I was using an Ibanex DE-7 delay which also sounded good but I think I like the H2O a little better. 

Gibson Les Paul StdPRS Custom 24Ibanez AR2000VVGuild X-88Mesa Mini-RecBlackstar HT-5Crate V32 (don't laugh it sounds awesome!)Vox AD60VTX

Comment

• Sauntman
      Sauntman commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently I am thinking of going with the TC Electronic Flashback & Corona or the Boss DD-7 & CE-5.

Working...
X