No announcement yet.

Peavey Vypyr 75 USB Record Cable

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peavey Vypyr 75 USB Record Cable



    Hey guys, new member here. So i got a Peavey Vypyr 75 amp off thomann about a month ago and I wanna start recording with it. I own a cheap Dean ML XM guitar. Here's the thing: I cant find the cable anywhere! Amazon doesn't seem to have it.. 


    As you guys probably know, a usual USB cable looks like this: IMG\_20131106\_172607.jpg

    But the Peavey's input looks like this: IMG\_20131106\_172534.jpgIf someone can provide me with an european website where I can buy this cable,or any other help really, that would amazing. Thanks in advance!

    Attached Files

  • #2

    That's called a "Type B" USB connector.  They used to be failrly common on printers.  Anyway, using "Type B USB" as my search criteria, several came up on amazon for me.  I'm in the US though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.  I bet there are plenty on ebay that ship from China worldwide.


    Anyway.... good luck!




    • Axl1399
      Axl1399 commented
      Editing a comment

      Awesome, thanks!