Covers by Singh

• Members

Hey! Just listened to your cover of I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran. Huge Ed fan here as well, love covering his songs too! I enjoyed it. You shined them most in the choruses. One of the few things I would suggest is making the verses a little bit more powerful. It sounds a slight bit monotone in the very beginning, but gets better at the second verse. And the only other small thing is some of the small runs sound a bit sloppy, while others sound clean. I really did enjoy listening though, especially the power in the choruses! And good job on the part in the song where you go "easy baby maybe I'm a liar" so effortlessly.

• Members

Hi mate,

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. I agree, I need to stop the laziness and sloppiness!!! haha.

Have you listened to any others? Also, do you have any songs I can listen to??

Thanks again!

• Members
Hi mate,

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. I agree, I need to stop the laziness and sloppiness!!! haha.

Thanks again!

I just listened to Want to want me, and the girl. Good job on want to want me with your falsetto. And the girl was good as well, I would suggest to slow it down a little because it sounded rushed a bit to me. Also I would show more dynamics in your performances. You already have pitch, power, and a easy to listen to tone. All you need to do is find places in the songs to show dynamics IMO. Great job though !

• Members
Hi mate,

Thanks again!

And as for as songs I can listen to. Do you mean songs I covered?

Archived