Aspiring musician, Would love all help and criticism. (17m)

FishMasta23

• Members

Hello FishMasta, Great meeting you. I took a listen to your soundcloud clip. I will be frank this is the only way you improve. You are pitchie and I do think some vocal training would you. You do have a voice. You seem alittle unsure when singing but you press through. I like that as a vocal coach. I have students that have issues with staying on pitch but with some ear training and work on your phrasing you will excell with your gift.

• Members

Yes, @FishMasta, you do need to harness that voice. You do have vocal talent, but you're like a wild horse that needs a little vocal discipline to give you more stability and direction.

There are a lot of ways to go for that. Find someone that teaches the kind of singing that you want to do. Learn some of the basics of good singing. Random tips and hints are cool, but they are just tidbits and a real vocalist isn't going to succeed on tidbits.

Look around and find someone who teaches what you want to learn. Be careful, as there are lots of phonies. Find a coach who can do what you want to learn how to do, and get a real foundation for your voice.

You have natural talent. Develop it, because it's just too random and inconsistent in its present form. Take some real steps to make some real improvements in your voice.

All the Best.

Bob

Archived