Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Light Show slowly coming together

Ive asked alot of questions here, figured id post some shots of the rig as it starts to progress. The new truss and 2 new panels have been added, ive got a couple low wattage amber incadensent pars im getting ready this week to be put on faces for face light, but here she is

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=512125632261&l=8c3b05019c

There are several photos in the album, i took them with my Iphone so the photo quality isnt the best. Gotta add a black backdrop too, but shes coming along!

Nice pics! Those are some bright lights.

Comment

Not bad for 4 chauvet color palettes! I'm going to add a nice backdrop and a 4 play in the center of the truss. That setup shoul do most rooms.

Comment

Nice!!

NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• AlmostThereMaine
        AlmostThereMaine commented
        Editing a comment

Ill have new pics after tomorrow, with this new light and the backdrop, That should make a big diffrence for sure.

Damn that's bright. Do they make a color pallet with a white or amber Led?

Comment

• AlmostThereMaine
        AlmostThereMaine commented
        Editing a comment

Im not sure, if they did, id totally replace my front lighting par cans with 2. all of our lights fit into a big rubbermaid tote with wheels. So much better then the 16 par cans we used to use with the 2 big "body bags" Pretty happy with our show thus far!

Working...
    X