Looking for LED RGB DMX lights

Zherit

• Members

Hello, so I have been looking around for a while and I am finding it difficult to find what I need...

Basically I am looking for a set of simple LED RGBs that are compatible with DMX and will give me a good wash at about 25m maybe more.  If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated and if you need more information then let me know.

• Members

Not sure I understand. They are all over the place. Can't you find what you need with fixtures by Blizzard, Chauvet, ADJ, or others?

Edit: I noticed you want coverage at 25 meters? That's very far away. I don't know of anything but narrow beam professional lights that will go that far.

• Members

I'd strongly recommend the Elation Level Q7s.  They're ridiculously bright and the quad-chip LEDs means very uniform color.  We had a demo in recently from Elation and it blasted over a hundred feet down the main aisle of our warehouse in saturated color with all of the normal warehouse lighting on.  Absolutely ridiculous output and the beam is extra-narrow, so you'd be able to control what gets lit to a certain extent (at 25m, there will still be some spill, but not as much as other fixtures that I've seen).

• Members

soundlight wrote:

I'd strongly recommend the
s.  They're ridiculously bright and the quad-chip LEDs means very uniform color.  We had a demo in recently from Elation and it blasted over a hundred feet down the main aisle of our warehouse in saturated color with all of the normal warehouse lighting on.  Absolutely ridiculous output and the beam is extra-narrow, so you'd be able to control what gets lit to a certain extent (at 25m, there will still be some spill, but not as much as other fixtures that I've seen).

Do you have any pictures? it would really help.

Archived