ProSoundSource.com new website for pro sound enthusiasts

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProSoundSource.com new website for pro sound enthusiasts

Hello Harmony Central!

I have been working on a new web site about pro sound gear, Pro Sound Source. I'd love to hear what you think and any constructive criticism that I can use to improve the site. I've been a pro-audio enthusiast most of my life and recently decided to try and develop a few web sites about some of my interests. Thanks in advance!

Meanwhile,
    David and all the house of Israel were celebrating before the LORD
    with all kinds of instruments made of fir wood,
    and with lyres, harps, tambourines, castanets and cymbals.
    --2 Samuel 6:5

Comment

Unless the site is really new, there is not much point to looking up digital mixers. The mackie digital mixer page shows everything but a mackie digital mixer.
      Dale Christenson Sound4U A local sound provider serving Oklahoma and surrounding areas. http://sound4u.co Presonus: RM32ai mixer, CS18ai control surface, SL16.4.2 mixer SL328ai speakers X4 Presonus ULT15 speakers x4 JBL: SRX728 Subs x2 Driverack PA2 (for subs)

Comment

"recently decided to try and develop a few web sites about some of my interests. "

Ben, isn't it?
        I guess you know by now to try taking a higher road!
        It seems odd that your interests include maternity clothes and pawn shops, but I digress.

About your website(s)....Didn't your distain for Microsoft teach you anything?
        Create, THEN deploy.

Sorry, all in good fun on a slow night.

Tony
        Tony S.

"Music is too important to be left entirely in the hands of professionals"

Comment

Working...
        X