Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing what a day's worth of work can produce...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing what a day's worth of work can produce...

So, this small club I work from time to time called me saying that one of their guys blew their drum wedge (custom built cab with a JBL 15 and a JBL horn in it. Old school components, don't remember ratings). Now, they've got a show tonight with a drummer that always needs more in his wedge, and now wedge.

So, I go in and start tearing through all their old gear to build something that will get them through tonight. Less than a day's work and they now have three working options for drums.

2x Turbosound TMS-2a fills. (One on stage and one ready to back it up when they kill it sometime in the future)

and the JBL wedge is rebuilt with a Peavey 1505 in the place of the old JBL 15".

From zero to three in no time.

PHOTOS?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>&quot;Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player.&quot;</b></font><b> - <i>Abzurd</i><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2377395" target="_blank"> Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award</a></b><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1">Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my <b>BEER!</b></font></div>

Comment

Not on me. Maybe after tonight's gig.

Comment

Working...
      X