Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

QSC KW 181 subs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QSC KW 181 subs

Hello everyone!

Thinking of picking up a QSC KW 181 powered sub to use with my RCF 312A tops.

On the QSC website, they state that the subs are equipped with an internal crossover set at 100mhz wich pretty much would be great with my tops. Looking at the controls on the back of the sub, I don't see any highpass connection, etc. My question is, can I just plug my tops into the subs and it applies the internal crossover or do I need a external crossover for this?

Thanks in advance!

Rod

www.tablefor2.net

rodclement wrote:

Hello everyone!

Thinking of picking up a QSC KW 181 powered sub to use with my RCF 312A tops.

On the QSC website, they state that the subs are equipped with an internal crossover set at 100mhz wich pretty much would be great with my tops. Looking at the controls on the back of the sub, I don't see any highpass connection, etc. My question is, can I just plug my tops into the subs and it applies the internal crossover or do I need a external crossover for this?

Thanks in advance!

Rod

I have a neighbor that has a pair down the street he pairs with some KW153's.  IIRC the tops have the cross-over in them not the subs.

In the same price range (but a bit larger in size) the PRX718XLF's do have a cross-over built in and a HF out at 90Hz.

With Greater Knowledge Comes Greater Understanding

Comment

• rodclement
      rodclement commented
      Editing a comment

That's what I thought, but the comment on their documentation had me confused...thanks!

Rod

Working...
X