Welcome to the RichF Situation Room at STG Soundlabs

suitandtieguy

• Members

so i got this new TV for christmas and i requisitioned a cable to connect it to my computer so we can watch synth vids on the big screen when i have friends over. Donald Crunk was quite impressed with being surrounded by RichF so i took a picture and notated it for you:

0011hay7.jpg

• Members

i don't want to be argumentative but i'm an STG guy. my stuff is way cooler than any of this other stuff because there are no compromises.

i traded my Roland XP-80 (which i bought with a loan coming out of high school .. a terrible idea) for an ER-1 and an MS2000 (a very good idea) with the local dealer in 2000 before they were shipping and then i waited 4 months for them to show up. i'm going to sell my 3 Korg keyboards to buy 1 Korg keyboard. after i get a KRONIK, i will have 3 Moog keyboards and 3 Roland keyboards here to outnumber the solitary Korg keyboard i will own at that point. i also have an ESX-1 (which currently doesn't work because it's a piece of doo doo.)

but yeah, as far as the "big 3 of japan" go in MI, Korg's the only one that ever does anything interesting, and it's only a few things here and there i get excited about.

Archived