Question for RichF about the Microsampler

Stabby

• Members

I just got a Microsampler and I'm enjoying it so far, but the timestretching sounds horrible. There are some other slighter issues that could be fixed with a firmware update. So I'm asking RichF: why hasn't there been a single firmware update with even a slight fix? It's certainly possible to improve the timestretching a bit and it pains me to know there will never be a firmware update.

I've been reading all the Microsampler topics on Korgforums and it seems that no one at Korg is reading them. A lot of Microsampler owners are dissatisfied with the lack of a basic firmware update.

RichF, could you please try to have Korg work on a firmware update? Even if it's just a slight update, it would please a lot of Microsampler owners out there.

• Members

I just got a Microsampler and I'm enjoying it so far, but the timestretching sounds horrible. There are some other slighter issues that could be fixed with a firmware update. So I'm asking RichF: why hasn't there been a single firmware update with even a slight fix? It's certainly possible to improve the timestretching a bit and it pains me to know there will never be a firmware update.

I've been reading all the Microsampler topics on Korgforums and it seems that no one at Korg is reading them. A lot of Microsampler owners are dissatisfied with the lack of a basic firmware update.

RichF, could you please try to have Korg work on a firmware update? Even if it's just a slight update, it would please a lot of Microsampler owners out there.

Stabby, as good as Korg is about free updates and OS fixes some products die a slow death. I believe this is one of them unfortunately. You will have to love the Microsampler in it's glorious original form.

Archived