No announcement yet.

Looking for a MIDI Pedalboard

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a MIDI Pedalboard

Hey, I'm looking for a MIDI Pedalboard/Trigger to setup with my synths. Looking for something like a Taurus layout (or a Roland PK-5) but without all the real estate on the floor. Anyone know of anything?

Thanks.
    Amp: Fuchs ODS 50 SLX, Soldano Hot Rod 50, EHX .22 Caliber, Mesa Recto 2x12 (3/4 Back Tan, C90s), Jet City 2x12
    Guitars: 07 PRS Singlecut Satin Nitro, Fender Telecaster
    Pedalboard: MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 M9, Keeley C4 Compressor, Fulltone OCD, TC Polytune Mini
    Keys: Moog Micromoog, Roland Juno Di, Korg Microkorg

Good Deals: framushead, hivedestruction, geekocaster, Vrockowner, Abstract, thinkpad20, The Anomaly, jbyjnkx57, nothingeined, duncan, facefirst, Mark Wein, Mr. Spoon

There are several but they will take up some space.

Comment

Keith McMillen Instruments, 12 Step

Probably smaller than you want, but thought I would point it out anyway.

Dave

Comment

FCB 1010 for control. not a pedal board tho

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/behringer-fcb1010-midi-footcontroller?source=3WWRWXGB
        The further away I am, the better I sound....

Comment

There are several but they will take up some space.

^this

OP, do you play organ? I mean are you already used to pedal technique?
          I'm concerned that saving real-estate could be sort of a false economy (of space) and that you'll wind up with a controller that won't give you good feel and just sort of become not very useful. It probably goes double if you already have pedal technique and hope to transfer that to something tiny, and treble if you pedal German style

Comment

Something to check out:

http://www.basyn.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=4

Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

[QUOTE=WDMcM;44363998]Keith McMillen Instruments, 12 Step

Dave[/QUOTE

This piece looks interesting, I have been seeing it around.

Comment

Keith McMillen Instruments, 12 Step

Dave

Thanks..something like this is perfect.
                Amp: Fuchs ODS 50 SLX, Soldano Hot Rod 50, EHX .22 Caliber, Mesa Recto 2x12 (3/4 Back Tan, C90s), Jet City 2x12
                Guitars: 07 PRS Singlecut Satin Nitro, Fender Telecaster
                Pedalboard: MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 M9, Keeley C4 Compressor, Fulltone OCD, TC Polytune Mini
                Keys: Moog Micromoog, Roland Juno Di, Korg Microkorg

Good Deals: framushead, hivedestruction, geekocaster, Vrockowner, Abstract, thinkpad20, The Anomaly, jbyjnkx57, nothingeined, duncan, facefirst, Mark Wein, Mr. Spoon

Comment

Working...
                X