Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Kronos webcast tomorrow (5/24/2012) at 3PM EST

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow at 3PM EST, I'll be hosting a live webcast at http://www.livestream.com/korgusa.

I'll be answering questions about the Kronos, and I'll also be demonstrating how to create splits/layers in Combi mode, work with the various effects, and we'll dig into a sequencing overview if we have time.

Please stop by if you're available, and feel free to speak up and ask some questions.

Thanks,
    -Rich
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Richard Formidoni<br />
    Technology Product Manager<br />
    Korg USA, Inc.</div>

Thanks Rich, sounds interesting.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Too many keyboards, not enough music.</div>

Comment

Nice. I live in the central time zone... will have to bust out of work a bit early for this.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Gribs<br />
      <font size="3"><br />
      <font size="1"><i>...Music can be used to stimulate mass emotion, while mathematics cannot; and musical incapacity is recognized (no doubt rightly) as mildly discreditable, whereas most people are so frightened of the name of mathematics that they are ready, quite unaffectedly, to exaggerate their own mathematical stupidity.<br />
      </i><br />
      G.H. Hardy in A Mathematician's Apology (London 1941).</font></font></div>

Comment

Thanks for the webcast Rich. Excellent job and thanks for taking my questions. Still want to hear those PS synths in the back!
        Keep us posted as to when you'll be doing future episodes.
        Korg Kronos 61 :: Korg M3-73 Xpanded (w/Radias board) :: Behringer B212A Powered Speaker :: Variax 300 Sunburst :: PODx3 Live! :: Epiphone Acoustic Guitar :: Mandolin :: Steinberg Cubase 7.5 :: Omnisphere :: Trilian :: V-Collection :: Korg Legacy Collection :: SampleTank 2 XL :: Sonik Synth 2 :: Ravenscroft Piano :: Komplete 9 Ultimate :: VB3 :: Just Way Too Many VST's

Comment

Thanks for joining in, midinut. Sorry we couldn't hook up the PS synths.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Richard Formidoni<br />
          Technology Product Manager<br />
          Korg USA, Inc.</div>

Comment

Working...
          X