Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restock Yamaha is it worth buying it? do I trust?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restock Yamaha is it worth buying it? do I trust?

Hi guys I am planning on buying a yamaha cp1 but I don

Does Yamaha allow out of market new/b-stock purchases via mail order, while still honouring the warranty? Unless they do, and will honour it in your own country (ha), I would say save up till you can afford new on your own soil. I might feel different for something under $1000. YMMV

Also remember that duties and shipping/brokerage will eat into that $1000 savings, especially if you have to pay both.

Comment

Does Yamaha allow out of market new/b-stock purchases via mail order, while still honouring the warranty? Unless they do, and will honour it in your own country (ha), I would say save up till you can afford new on your own soil. I might feel different for something under $1000. YMMV

Also remember that duties and shipping/brokerage will eat into that $1000 savings, especially if you have to pay both.

Great advice here. It's such a huge sum of money, you need to be sure you are getting a quality product.
      Having said that, as a jazz pianist, I have always had Yamaha keyboards and recently purchased a CP50 which is superb. For the price, key action and quality, I have always found Yamaha make the best stage pianos.
      Martyn Croston - Pianist
      Discover How To Grow Your Private Music Teaching Business => http://www.musicteacherinfo.com

Comment

Working...
      X