Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Does Korg Krome 61 have a User Bank or Favorites band for live performance

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Korg Krome 61 have a User Bank or Favorites band for live performance

I am considering purchasing a Korg Krome and was impressed with the sounds. However, one thing I have NOT been impressed with in some Korg synths is that some of them were designed WITHOUT a User Bank or Favorites bank. For a pro performer, the first thing you do is put your favorite patches (i.e. strings, piano, organ, orchestral, lead, etc.) in a User Bank of up to 20 patches so you can access them in ONE keystroke during live performance. You memorize those key numbers and often transfer that system to new synths you get as well. I still remember purchasing a TR61 which forever sat in the closet because it was so useless on live gigs.

Some of these synth designers....do they actually play real pro gigs? If a keyboard is not effective (user friendly) in the field (i.e. on a live stage) it is almost worthless. It seems inconceivable that any synth designer could be so out of touch with real live performance world so as not to include a User or Favorites Bank.

Anyway, can the Krome be set up with a User Bank or Favorites Bank?

Working...
X