X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not upgrading

I've been having GAS for a few weeks recently but the problem is that nothing out there is igniting it! :smiley-bounce002:

Korg Kronos nearly did, I would love Karma just for the inspiration it might bring but 2 things

1) Its orchestral sounds fall well below what I have already in software

2) People complaining of fan noise really makes me think twice, nay thrice.

I have the money, I have the GAS but I have come to the conclusion I have everything I need already and ought to get on making music!

What if anything is fuelling your GAS, did you buy it? Didi it fulfill your expectations?

Roland Jupiter-80 | Access Virus Snow<br>Roland Quad Capture<br>Alchemy | Zebra HZ | EWQL Libraries

shambler wrote:What if anything is fuelling your GAS, did you buy it?

- I am seriously GASSING for a Jupiter-80.  I have the Jupiter-50, and, as such, have realized how awesome the 80 is.   But 80 prices remain out of sight for me, which is why I didn't buy one in the first place.

- I have major GAS for a new computer.  My current iMac is an Intel Core 2 Duo from 2007.  It still runs Digital Performer great, and I can run a few softsynths at the same time, but the screen is going bad.  I lust for a new iMac that can load eight sounds into Omnisphere without breaking a sweat.

-------------------------------
    Michael
    Jupiter-50, MOX6, TI Polar, Moog LP, Korg Micro X, JV-1080
    27" iMac, DP 7.24, Omnisphere, Alchemy, many more...
    http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd

Comment

• shambler
      shambler commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing that is sparking an interest is the supernatural sounds on the Integra7, the srx sounds do not excite me though, I did have a fantom x and the samples sound very dated.
Working...
X