Google Voice Anyone?

Ryst

• Members

I've had google voice for a little bit but haven't really messed with it too much until now. I just changed my Atlanta number to a LA number and I am giving my GV number to all my new and current music clients as well as other people who I don't want to have my real number. There's just something nice about know that certain people don't have my real number.:) Plus their are 2 iphone apps for google voice and I tried one out and like it a lot. Anyone else using this?

• Members

That went so far over my head i think its got snow on it.

If i find out what it is before this thread dies, i'll try and add more of a constructive view point.

Im kinda intrigued now though, so i guess i should get googlin'...

Giving out false numbers?...tut tut!

:)

• Members

I've had google voice for a little bit but haven't really messed with it too much until now. I just changed my Atlanta number to a LA number and I am giving my GV number to all my new and current music clients as well as other people who I don't want to have my real number. There's just something nice about know that certain people don't have my real number.
:)
Plus their are 2 iphone apps for google voice and I tried one out and like it a lot. Anyone else using this?

I use it and love it. It has replaced all my telephone/texting needs. I carry my laptop everywhere anyway. When I need to make a call, I just find some free wifi (Starbucks, mcdonalds, bk, subway..its everywhere).

I dont have any monthly bill associated with a phone and at home i just have my internet bill.

Love it.

Archived