Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strat Pickup Sale! Custom Shop Texas Specials, 69's and Fat 50's + More!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat Pickup Sale! Custom Shop Texas Specials, 69's and Fat 50's + More!

Pickup Sale: all prices include shipping. PM for more information if needed =)

1 set of Fender Custom Shop 69's, initialed AY (Ybarra). SOLD

1 set of Fender Custom Shop Fat 50's. $105

1 set of Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials $115, or get them in a loaded white pickguard ready to play for $150

1 Loaded pickguard with a Rio Grande bridge pickup and 2 69' custom shop pickups. $150

1 Seymour Duncan BYOP kit. Basically a solderless strat setup where you can switch pickups easily. $100

pics can be seen here: http://s63.beta.photobucket.com/user...y%20For%20Sale
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Awesome Trades with</b> <b><font color="Blue">StratJacket, JonVengeance, Thee Hammer, insaneshawnlane, BadShawn6060, Sdhupelia, BozzofAngels, Shimrod69, Billlcheckrules, Tuckerbomb</font></b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Awesome Deals with <font color="Blue">outkastin2g,</font><font color="Blue">Clonexx, Critter, Morgray,GuitarAl96, MrScary, lfrz93, justifide, Metlupass2<br />
    </font></b></div>

This is the last bump since I tomorrow is the last day I can ship out this week.

Final and firm price drops:

Any set of pickups, $100 shipped USPS Priority

Any Loaded guard $150 shipped USPS Priority

SD BYOP $95 shipped USPS Priority
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Awesome Trades with</b> <b><font color="Blue">StratJacket, JonVengeance, Thee Hammer, insaneshawnlane, BadShawn6060, Sdhupelia, BozzofAngels, Shimrod69, Billlcheckrules, Tuckerbomb</font></b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Awesome Deals with <font color="Blue">outkastin2g,</font><font color="Blue">Clonexx, Critter, Morgray,GuitarAl96, MrScary, lfrz93, justifide, Metlupass2<br />
    </font></b></div>

Comment

I'll take the 69s, message me your info.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Money sent for the 69s. Your inbox is full, can't send my address.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

CS 69's are SOLD to Lonnie99, thank you!

Everything else is still available =)
          <br />
          </font></b></div>

Comment

Working...
          X