X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS/WTT Nice Body w/ Matching Neck, USA Fender Tuners,Loaded Pickguard

This is a GREAT chance to get a Nice Guitar Body and a Neck that you know is going to fit it!  The body is a Hand Made Charvel Body that I bought Here a couple of  weeks ago...the body is super nice, I just thought I had time for a build and I don't...I paid $60 shipped...I would like to get that "gifted" or Trade.  Here are the specs and link:

Blue Charvel san dimas style hand routed body with standard Fender specs 1 piece alder  5/8 pickup route depth  

<div class="signaturecontainer"><u><b>SEMPER FIDELIS</b><br />
    <b>A REAL AMERICAN HERO</b></u><br />
    <br />
    <b>Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.</b><br />
    <br />
    <b><i><u>Μολων Λαβε </u></i></b></div>

PickGd2.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><u><b>SEMPER FIDELIS</b><br />
    <b>A REAL AMERICAN HERO</b></u><br />
    <br />
    <b>Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.</b><br />
    <br />
    <b><i><u>Μολων Λαβε </u></i></b></div>

Comment

Working...
    X