Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Rare! Armstrong Multi Flute Display / Carry Case 30"x28"x4" $75.00+shipping

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare! Armstrong Multi Flute Display / Carry Case 30"x28"x4" $75.00+shipping

This case was probably used to carry sample flutes to potential flute-buying clients at music stores.  It is in excellent condition, except for one spot where there was a piece of masking tape and it left some goo on the case surface.  I will let the buyer clean the goo off as they see fit.  This is the older Armstrong high quality style flute case, stitching, metal reinforced corners, 2 latches in front, 1 latch on each side, 2 hinges on back all firm and in top working order.  There is room for about 13 flutes inside, including 1 alto flute with the curved head piece.  Flute model # tags are inside.

This case has been kept unused in my non-smoking home for the past 3 years.

This is an odd sized package so we can discuss shipping cost estimates and packaging... figure on the maximum to the lower 48 USA being around $37.00 Parcel Post.

Contact me if you are interested.  I take cash, postal money order and PayPal.

Case 1.JPG

Case 2.JPG

Attached Files

Working...
X