Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: SM-57

I bought it last week but I wanted to return it so could buy an Audix i5 instead. On the receipt much to my dismay, "NO RETURNS FOR MICROPHONES" So, it's essentially brand new. But I can't return it and don't need it. Want to preferably sell it but will except a DD-3 in trade.

Guitar Center, right?!?... sheesh. We wanted to take an unused kick drum mic back to buy a FULL DRUM MIC KIT... and no dice. C'mon! We walked... and ordered the kit up from UniqueSquared.
    Where the Mississippi River runs west...

Comment

how much?
      Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob

The Regulars

Comment

Nah, it was a local music store. I hate GC too. Only buy accessories like picks, strings and the like. Will NEVER buy an instrument from there.

As far as price..umm....considering it's practically new....80 plus shipping?

Comment

pics?
          VINYL PILOTMrGuymy good transactions

Comment

You don't know what an SM-57 looks like? Have you ever played a live show? Sang? It's a 99% chance it was a 57 you were using. Or a 58, which looks the same.

Comment

Yeah, i've seen a 57 before dude. Just wanted to see my future purchase before I buy it just to make sure it's all what you say. Didn't really need to be a smartass about it man.
              VINYL PILOTMrGuymy good transactions

Comment

Working...
              X