Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Set of 2 KRK monitors.

Anyone here wanna buy a set of 2 monitors?
    Condition is like new.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/krk-rokit-powered-5-generation-2-powered-studio-monitor-each

I'll take $200 for the pair, shipped and all.
    Good deals with: vangkm, verence, whiteyanderson, DCinDC, Spitfire Mojo, Ashtray, Tweedledee, Atrox, Twisty561, Thinkarogadum, archenemy5150, Flailer, Polk Salad, drummerdarko, T6TexanII

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

I've been to the country. What country needs is meth head songs. That's something the country kids can all relate to.

bump
    Good deals with: vangkm, verence, whiteyanderson, DCinDC, Spitfire Mojo, Ashtray, Tweedledee, Atrox, Twisty561, Thinkarogadum, archenemy5150, Flailer, Polk Salad, drummerdarko, T6TexanII

I've been to the country. What country needs is meth head songs. That's something the country kids can all relate to.

Comment

Would you ship to the uk?

Comment

US only. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X