FS: Presonus Firestudio 26x26 Firewire Interface + Presonus Digimax FS + Rack Bag

RyCLB

• Members

Up for sale is a killer mobile recording rig - a Presonus Firestudio 26x26 and a Presonus Digimax FS housed in a RoadRunner 2U rackbag. This rig offers 16 XLR inputs @ up to 96kHz and is expandable via ADAT lightpipe.

The rackbag even has a top pocket that fits my 15" MacBook Pro perfectly. I've velcrowed the AC adapters neatly in the back of the rack so it truly is very mobile! I'm also including two lightpipe cables to connect the Firestudio and Digimax. No drivers or software included, but they're all easy to obtain from Presonus' website.

Both units have been used very little in my home studio and work perfectly. I've got a new baby in the house now (no, not a Fodera - a human baby ), so I probably won't be getting much use of this rig in the future - as a result, this rig has got to go!

I'm asking $450 and would prefer a local sale (Denver metro area), but I'd be happy to ship if the buyer picks up packing and shipping costs.

PM me with interested offers.

Archived