Yamaha CS-60 in great condition!

carbon111

• Members

Yamaha CS-60 in great condition!

Asking Price: US$800

Condition: Very Good

Excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically! This Yamaha CS-60 comes with original stand and all accessories including User Manual and Service Documents. The condition of this one really has to be seen to be believed. After a 30 minute warm-up period (not bad for this type of synth), tuning is very solid on this beast!

An 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer with a 61-note aftertouch sensitive keyboard Released in 1977.

The CS-60 is basicially a scaled down version of the CS-80. It features one VCO with simultaneously available sawtooth, square and PWM waveforms. The PWM oscillator has its own dedicated LFO. There is also a global LFO with sine, ramp up/down, square and noise.The filter section offers resonant high-pass and low-pass VCFs.

Due to the weight of this item and its vintage nature, I will not ship this - this sale is for local pick up only. I'm about thirty miles north of Seattle, WA.

Those of you who know me will realise that this is "the real deal" ;)

This is a board I had planned on keeping for quite a while but things change - I've got limited space now and must consolidate a lot of keyboards into just a few.

studioc.jpg

cs60a.jpg

cs60b.jpg

Archived