Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Hammond XK-3C and Kurzweil PC3-LE7 For Sale (NYC/NJ)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond XK-3C and Kurzweil PC3-LE7 For Sale (NYC/NJ)

Selling 2 keyboards as I'm going down to a one-board "all in one" rig that's easier on my back.

1) Hammond XK-3C. 1 year old and in excellent shape except for 2 gouges on the edges of the right and left side thanks to careless bar patrons. I've covered them up with a wood "stain" stick as best I can. It's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the playability or sound of this awesome instrument. Includes original carton, AC cable, Yamaha FC-7 and FC-5 pedals for volume and Leslie speed control, user's manual, and if you're local and I can deliver, I'll include a RoadRunner softcase.

Asking $1900+shipping

2) Kurzweil PC3-LE7. 18 months old and in excellent shape. Amazing acoustic and electric pianos, clavinets, synths, orchestral sounds, drums, and a really good B3 emulation. 76-note semi-weighted keyboard which is very playable for piano and organ. Includes original carton, AC cable, Kurzweil sustain pedal, Kurzweil CC-1 volume/control pedal (works the wah-wah for patches with that function assigned), user's manual, a burned CD with the editing software, and if you're local and I can deliver, I'll include a RoadRunner softcase.

Asking $1400+shipping

Pics of both units available upon request. I'd prefer local delivery (NYC/NJ/CT/Eastern PA) but will ship.

Cash or verified PayPal only. No trades, please.

Please email tarkus697@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks,
    Alan
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Current gig rig:</b><br />
    Kurzweil PC3LE7<br />
    Hammond XK-3C<br />
    Barbetta SONA-31<br />
    <br />
    <b>Practice and other toys</b><br />
    Roland VR-760 w/SRX-7 and SRX-12 boards (practice space)<br />
    Rhodes Stage Seventy Three<br />
    Alesis Ion<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b>Good transactions with: Clapton is God, GuyaGuy</b></div>

*bump*

Both keyboards still available. Will ship anywhere in the Continental USA, don't let the NYC/NJ in the listing bug you!
    Kurzweil PC3LE7<br />
    Hammond XK-3C<br />
    Barbetta SONA-31<br />
    <br />
    Alesis Ion<br />
    <br />
    <br />

Comment

*bump*

Price drop to $1800 on the Hammond and $1350 on the Kurzweil.
      Kurzweil PC3LE7<br />
      Hammond XK-3C<br />
      Barbetta SONA-31<br />
      <br />
      Alesis Ion<br />
      <br />
      <br />

Comment

Hi there!

Have you compared your prices recently? I was watching the PC3le7s on ebay and they have been selling for a bit less. These are completed listings for actual sale prices.

This one was $944
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kurzweril-PC3LE7-76-Key-Workstation-Excellent-Condtion-/130725656351?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item1e6fdb371f #ht_2455wt_933

And this one was $875
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kurzweil-PC3LE7-Keyboard-/320945093352?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab9d1 7ae8#ht_1432wt_1167

I noticed your listing here and also on Craigslist (I live nearby).

Take care!

Comment

Working...
        X