Korg BX-3 Dual Manual Organ, Stand, and Case - Excellent Condition - $1950

• Members

For Sale - Korg BX-3 dual manual organ with matching wooden stand and road case. This is the newer digital version that Korg produced in the 2000's. I love this organ, but I just don't have room for it anymore. I bought it new, but have only taken it out to a handful of gigs. The rest of its life it was either sitting in my home or stored in its case.

It works perfectly and is in excellent condition appearance-wise. I'd call it mint condition, except there's a slight imperfection along the front rail of the cabinet below the lower manual in which the clear coat or varnish has peeled off the wood as shown in the pictures below. It could probably be touched up, but I never bothered as it didn't affect the playability.

I'm asking $1775 or best offer. The price includes the Korg BX-3, power cable, expression pedal, stand, and original user manual. I'd prefer a local sale in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina, as the shipping charges would probably be pretty steep for the organ and its stand. I would also consider delivering/meeting in Virginia or the Carolinas.

Send me a PM if interested.

korg-1.jpg

korg-2.jpg

korg-3.jpg

korg-4.jpg

korg-5.jpg

korg-6.jpg

korg-7.jpg

korg-8.jpg

korg-9.jpg

korg-0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...